1. I hear that Todd Orlando, defensive coordinator, is a good bet to be the defensive coordinator. That would be an excellent addition. Another addition I would like to see is Wisconsin Tight Ends coach/Recruiting coordinator Joe Rudolph, who I actually played basketball with from time to time in my younger days. A former star guard for Badgers, I remember Rudolph as being just as wide as he was tall!!
2. I expect if Chryst is the head coach for Pitt next season, the Panthers should actually be pretty good because for one thing Tino Sunseri, if he is the quarterback, will be much better in Chryst's offense. Another reason is that the Panthers are still built for a pro style offense with excellent running backs and big offensive linemen.
3. Chad Voytik should be happy with such an offensive mind being his head coach. And if you think the 6'0" Voytik isn't big enough to play in Chryst's offense, you may want to know that Russell Wilson is 5'11".
4. Another happy player has to be Rushel Shell. Between Shell, Isaac Bennett, and probably Ray Graham, the Panthers may run, run, run, and run next season.
5. Orlando, or whoever is the defensive coordinator, would be smart to go with a 4-3 for the Panthers. For some reason, linebackers have been hard to get in numbers for the program over the years and having one less starter can only help the lack of talent and numbers there.
6. Another possibile quarterback could be Dayne Crist. The former Notre Dane quarterback has a lot to prove, and he was interested in transferring to Wisconsin because of Chryst's great job with another fifth year transfer this season, Russell Wilson.