Sunday, March 4, 2012

My USBWA ballot

For anybody that is interested, here is who I voted for:

All-American:

Thomas Robinson, Kansas
Anthony Davis, Kentucky
Jared Sullinger, Ohio State
Draymond Green, Michigan State
Tyler Zeller, North Carolina
Harrison Barnes, North Carolina
Doug McDermott, Creighton
Kevin Jones, West Virginia
Marcus Denmon, Missouri
Isaiah Canaan, Murray State

Player of the Year:  Thomas Robinson, Kansas
Freshman of the Year:  Anthony Davis, Kentucky
Coach of the Year:  Steve Prohm, Murray State


I also voted for a team in my region, which were schools in Pennsylvania,  New York, New Jersey, Washington, DC, Delaware, and West Virginia.

All-Region:

Kevin Jones, West Virginia
Zack Rosen, Penn
Jordan Theodore, Seton Hall
Scott Machado, Iona
Ryan Pearson, George Mason
O.D. Anosike, Siena
Kris Joseph, Syracuse
Khaliff Wyatt, Temple
C.J. McCollum, Lehigh
Tim Frazier, Penn State

Player of the Year:  Kevin Jones, West Virginia
Coach of the Year:  Bruiser Flint, Drexel

4 comments:

  1. Nice list. I think it would be a travesty if thomas robinson didnt win poy. 22 double double on the year is outstanding.

    Chris, how are things going on the football recruiting front? Has pitt offered any more qbs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I as soon as I saw this,"The Rockets have employed an aggressive recruiting strategy that not only spreads offers around liberally but also gets offers out early in the process.", in the prep article, I knew Joe D would be smiling ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What article are you referring to?

      Delete
  3. I admit I know only a few guys on your list.

    But based on what I saw Saturday, I only take one exception (a major omission): Oriaki from UConn. What a monster in the paint! Pitt had no answers from him.

    Watching Nasir try to drive on him was borderline comical, like watching a June bug trying to drive on a windshield going 65.

    ReplyDelete