2. Shai McKenzie, Washington HS (Washington) RB- Rock solid 5'11" and 215 pounds, and he also has very good speed. Runs tough through the tackles but he has a little wiggle and game breaking ability, too. Blew his knee out early in the season but he is a workout warrior who should come back completely healthy. Chose VIRGINIA TECH over the likes of Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Florida State, Michigan, Michigan State, Oklahoma, Georgia, North Carolina, and Wisconsin.
3. Alex Bookser, Mt. Lebanon HS (Mt. Lebanon) OT- Naturally big at 6'6" and 300 pounds. Moves extremely well for his size and projects as a left tackle. Also could be an excellent defensive tackle prospect and he was actually better on defense in high school. Chose PITTSBURGH over Penn State, West Virginia, Ohio State, Florida State, Alabama, USC, Georgia, Michigan State, and Wisconsin, among others.
4. Montae Nicholson, Gateway HS (Monroeville) S/WR- Good length at 6'2" and 200 pounds, plus he is athletic and fast. While mostly thought of as a safety his lack of physical toughness makes him a better fit at receiver. Chose MICHIGAN STATE over Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Ohio State, Michigan, Florida State, Miami, Oregon, Stanford, and many others.
5. Chase Winovich, Thomas Jefferson HS (Jefferson Hills) LB- The former safety is tall and lean at 6'4" and 215 pounds, and he needs to put on a lot more weight and muscle, but he can really run and has superb range. Had a great senior season. Chose MICHIGAN over Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Florida State, Ohio State, Michigan, State, Virginia Tech, and Missouri, plus others.
6. K.J. Williams, Liberty HS (Bethlehem) WR- Good 6'2" 190 pound size. Also very fast and athletic. Great leaper and topnotch hands. For some reason he didn't get the offers that match his high ranking among scouts. Chose SYRACUSE over Pittsburgh, Michigan, Wisconsin, UCLA, Missouri, and some others.
7. Malik Hooker, New Castle HS (New Castle) S/WR- Former basketball star came out of nowhere early in the recruiting cycle due to his off the charts athleticism and excellent speed. Also an athletically built 6'2" and 185 pounds. Chose OHIO STATE over Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Michigan, Nebraska, Virginia Tech, among others.
8. Michael Grimm, Bethel Park HS (Bethel Park) OT/OG- A humongous 6'6" 325 pound lineman that has off the charts strength. Naturally big and not fat. Doesn't have the feet to be a left tackle, but moves better than given credit for. In an offense that's right for him, he could be an all-star. Luckily for him he picked the perfect offense for him in PITTSBURGH. Also received offers from the likes of West Virginia, Wisconsin, Virginia, Arizona, Rutgers, Vanderbilt, Boston College, and Baylor.
10. Andrew Ford, Cedar Cliff HS (Camp Hill) QB- Threw a lot in high school and put up huge numbers. Was named the Gatorade Player of the Year in the state this year. At 6'3" and 195 pounds he is already solid and he'll gain more weight. Better than average arm. A lefty that is very accurate. Great mobility in the pocket and runs in the 4.6s. Chose VIRGINIA TECH over Pittsburgh and Temple.