2. John Reid, St. Joseph's Prep HS (Philadelphia) CB- Not as big as Whitehead at 5'9" and 175 pounds, and doesn't jump out as much as far as obvious physical gifts, but he was born to be a lockdown corner thanks to his anticipation and knowledge of the position. Offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Miami, Virginia, Maryland, Georgia Tech, and Arizona.
3. Andre Robinson, Bishop McDevitt HS (Harrisburg) RB- Not particularly big at 5'9" and 210 pounds, and not a blazer, but he's strongly built, tough as hell, and he has very good speed and great vision. He also has excellent hands so he can be an every down back. Could be a star at the college level. Committed to PENN STATE over Pittsburgh, Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Louisville, Maryland, and Northwestern, among others.
4. Ryan Bates, Archbishop Wood Catholic HS (Warminster) OT- Already 6'5" and 285 pounds with the frame to get much bigger. Great agility and quick feet. Tenacious blocker and explodes into the defender. Committed to PENN STATE over the likes of Pittsburgh, Ohio State, Auburn, Miami, Maryland, South Carolina, and Virginia.
5. Sterling Jenkins, Baldwin Area HS (Pittsburgh) OT- Very large at 6'8" and 305 pounds, and he can get at least 30 pounds bigger. Moves well but hasn't performed up to his ability yet. He has a very high ceiling but he's far from an excellent player right now and consequently he's being very overrated by national recruiting websites. Offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Ohio State, Michigan, Georgia, Mississippi, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Tennessee, and Arizona.
6. Saquon Barkley, Whitehall HS (Whitehall) RB- Solidly built at 5'11" and 200 pounds. Good speed and even better quickness. Tough kid who runs hard. Originally committed to Rutgers but changed his mind and has since committed to PENN STATE. Other offers include Pittsburgh, Boston College, North Carolina, and Syracuse.
7. Ryan Buchholtz, Great Valley HS (Malvern) DE- An excellent 6'6" and 230 pounds with a frame to easily add 30 or more pounds. Good quickness and very rangy. Could be a big time college player. Committed to PENN STATE over Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Maryland, Rutgers, Boston College, Duke, and Northwestern.
8. Shareef Miller, Frankford HS (Philadelphia) DE- Needs to put on a lot of weight but at 6'5" and 220 pounds he has the frame to add a lot of muscle. Great wingspan. Very good speed and an excellent pass rusher. Plays hard all the time. Offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Virginia, Rutgers, Arizona, Arizona State, Temple, Purdue, and Cincinnati.
9. Jake Cooper, Archbishop Wood Catholic HS (Warminster) LB- Hard hitting middle linebacker who is tough as hell and athletic. Born to play middle linebacker. Already a rock solid 6'2" and 230 pounds. Could be excellent at the college level. Committed to PENN STATE over Pittsburgh, Boston College, Northwestern, Duke, Virginia, Georgia Tech, and Rutgers.
11. Nick Bowers, Kittanning HS (Kittanning) TE- Sleeper with good 6'4" and 235 pounds already. More of an extra receiver currently so he will have to learn to block, but in the passing game he has good speed and great hands. Very good after the catch and wins every jump ball with his tenacity and hands. Committed to PITTSBURGH.
12. Alex Paulina, Canon McMillan HS (Canonsburg) C- A naturally big 6'4" and 280 pounds, he has good strength and feet already. Tenacious blocker who has excelled on a bad team for years. In fact, he was all-conference in Quad A, on a winless team, as a freshman. You have to be really good to do that. Committed to PITTSBURGH early and also had an offer from Virginia Tech.
13. Kevin Givens, Altoona HS (Altoona) LB- More of an athlete than a player now, but at 6'2" and 230 pounds, he's built like a brick house and has very good speed and athleticism. Very interesting prospect that could be an excellent player if it all comes together for him. Committed to PITTSBURGH.
14. Nasir Bonner, Imhotep Institute Charter HS (Philadelphia) RB- Displays electrifying speed and quickness, while also providing skills in the pass and return game. At 5'10" and 180 pounds, however, he will have to get a lot stronger if he's going to be an every down back. Current offers include Wisconsin, West Virginia, Rutgers, and Arizona State.
15. Kyle Shurmur, La Salle College HS (Wyndmoor) QB- Excellent size at 6'4" and 215 pounds, with the frame to add a lot more muscle. Good arm and can make all of the throws. Possesses nice touch. Son of highly respected offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur, who is currently with the Philadelphia Eagles, so he is getting a lot of instruction. Offers so far are coming from Pittsburgh, Illinois, and Central Michigan.
16. Olamide Zaccheaus, St. Joseph's Prep HS (Philadelphia) RB- Small change of pace back at 5'9" and 180 pounds, but he's electrifying in the open field with his speed, quickness, and vision. Also runs tough despite his size. Could also help in the pass game as well as special teams. Has offers from Pittsburgh, Miami, and Temple.
17. Josh Adams, Central Bucks HS (Warrington) RB/WR- A big time athlete who is pulling in major offers but it's hard to find a position for him. At 6'2" and 210 pounds, he may already be too tall for running back, so wide receiver may be in his future. He's also coming off of a blown out knee. If he can find a position (maybe even linebacker down the road), he has the talent to be a top college player. Current offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, Notre Dame, Stanford, and Boston College.
18. Patrick Anderson, Aliquippa HS (Aliquippa) WR- Excellent size for the position at 6'3" and 185 pounds, plus very good speed and athleticism. If he was on a team that passed more he would probably get a lot more offers. Currently has offers from Miami, Rutgers, Cincinnati, and Purdue.
19. Freddie Simmons, Bethlehem Catholic HS (Bethlehem) WR- Very skinny at 170 pounds, but at 6'3" he has good length to go with excellent speed and quickness. A game breaker who should be getting a lot more offers. Also a big time return man. Currently has offers from the likes of Rutgers, Purdue, and California.
20. Jon Runyan, Jr., St.Joseph's Prep HS (Philadelphia) OG- Only 6'4" and 250 pounds so he has to get much bigger, but he's very quick and tenacious. Son of former Michigan Wolverine great Jon Runyan, and he has already committed to MICHIGAN.