1. Michal Menet, Exeter Township HS (Reading) OT- he obviously has to add size as he's only 6'5" and 265 pounds but he has great feet, shows a lot of nastiness, and already has very good technique. His current top list of schools consists of Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan State, Stanford, and Duke. Other offers include Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Michigan, Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Miami, Georgia, Nebraska, South Carolina, Virginia Tech, Tennessee, UCLA, and North Carolina.
2. Miles Sanders, Woodland Hills HS (Pittsburgh) RB- Dynamic all around runner at 5'11" and 190 pounds. Excellent speed, quickness, and vision. Very good in the passing game. Already committed to PENN STATE but the battle for him may not be over quite yet. While Penn State still has to be considered the favorites, his other offers include Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Michigan, Michigan State, Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Miami, Notre Dame, Mississippi State, Virginia Tech, and USC.
3. Damar Hamlin, Central Catholic HS (Pittsburgh) CB- great length for the position at 6'1" but needs to add some weight to his 175 pound frame. Very good speed and quickness. Has the flexible hips to play cornerback but could also project excellently to safety. His offer list includes Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Clemson, Auburn, Miami, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin, and UCLA.
4. Karamo Dioubate, Prep Charter HS (Philadelphia) DE/DT- Already built like an NFL player at a muscular 6'3" and 265 pounds, but he also has very good strength and quickness. Very explosive and tackles with a lot of aggression. Very violent player. Nicknamed "The Reaper". Offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Ohio State, Michigan State, Florida, Auburn, Miami, Virginia Tech, and Tennessee.
5. Naseir Upshur, Imhotep Institue Charter High School (Philadelphia) TE- Not big for the position at 6'2" and 230 pounds but he his tough as nails and is a vicious blocker. Also has good hands and speed so he's just as good in the passing game. His crazy offer lists includes Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Alabama, South Carolina, Arizona State, Florida, LSU, Miami, Nebraska, Florida State, Wisconsin, Tennessee, and USC.
6. Kaezon Pugh, Aliquippa HS (Aliquippa) RB/LB- Muscular 6'1" and 205 pounds and he has the solid frame to add much more muscle. As a running back, he mostly runs between the tackles where he uses his good speed, athleticism, and strength to run over everybody in sight. He projects equally well at linebacker and it where he ends up in college probably depends on where he ends up. Offers thus far include Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Auburn, Miami, Nebraska, Mississippi State, Missouri, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Arkansas, Arizona, and Kentucky.
7. Brandon McIlwain, Council Rock North HS (Newtown) QB- A feast or famine type of prospect. He's not big at 6'0" 205 pounds, and he doesn't have an accurate arm, but he's a good runner and has a strong arm. Improvisational player and you never know how that will go for a quarterback in college. Chose SOUTH CAROLINA over the likes of Penn State, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Ohio State, Tennessee, and UCLA.
8. Andrew Pryts, Hickory HS (Hermitage) S- It's rare to have a ballhawking 6'2" 195 pound safety that has great range and hits like a linebacker, but that's what this prospect is. And that's why his offer list includes Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Duke, Virginia, and Stanford.
9. Khaleke Hudson, McKeesport Area HS (McKeesport) S- Well built at 5'11" and 205 pounds with good athleticism. Good range, but the trait that sticks out the most for this prospect is that he's a vicious hitter. Not only that but he's a good tackler that's a vicious hitter. Could be a running back at college but looks like he was made to be a safety. Offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Michigan State, Minnesota, maryland, and Virginia Tech.
10. Cary Angeline, Downingtown East HS (Exton) TE- Great target at 6'7" but can put on a lot of muscle to his 235 pound frame. Basically just a big wide receiver now so he has a long way to go to be a traditional all around tight end that can block. His many offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Michigan, Michigan State, Alabama, Auburn, Miami, Nebraska, Soutch Carolina, Virginia Tech, UCLA, and USC.
11. Connor McGovern, Lake-Lehman HS (Lehman) C/G- Solidly built 6'4" 295 pound center with strength, feet, technique, and tenacity. Offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Michigan State, Miami, North Carolina, Duke, Georgia Tech, Boston College, Virginia, and Rutgers.
12. Anthony Long, Bishop McDevitt HS (Harrisburg) DT- 6'3" 295 pounder with a very strong base and great feet that belies his size. Under recruited right now with offers that include Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Virginia Tech, Boston College, Georgia Tech, and Maryland.
13. Aaron Matthews, Clairton Area HS (Clairton) WR- Great target at 6'5' and he knows how to use his frame as the huge asset that it is. Very good hands. Good speed and athleticism. Offers include Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Maryland, Boston College, and Minnesota.
14. Kobay White, Bishop McDevitt HS (Harrisburg) WR- These days schools look for really tall wide receivers or really fast wide receivers. White is neither. But he is a solid 6'0" and 180 pounds and he has everything else to be a good college receiver. Offers include Pittsburgh, Michigan State, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Boston College, Virginia, and Rutgers.
15. Therran Coleman, Brashear HS (Pittsburgh) CB- Big time athlete that's under the radar despite being the MVP of the Pittsburgh City League. Good corner size at 6'0" but has to add weight to his 175 pounds. Offers include Pittsburgh, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.