1. D'Andre Swift, St. Joseph's Prep HS (Philadelphia) RB- Perfect running back size at 5'10" and 208 pounds. Short, muscular frame and elite speed and quickness makes it nearly impossible to get a good shot on him. No real weaknesses and even has great hands. His offer list is big and will get huge before long. Right now that offer list includes Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida State, Georgia, South Carolina, Michigan, Michigan State, and Virginia Tech.
2. Lamont Wade, Clairton HS (Clairton) CB- Just as excellent as Swift, and should be neck and neck as the best player in the state. May be the best cornerback prospect in the state, and that's saying something. Not big at 5'10" and 185 pounds, but he is a potential superstar with speed, athleticism, technique, hands, and toughness. Offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Ohio State, Auburn, Nebraska, UCLA, Maryland, and Virginia Tech.
3. Paris Ford, Seton-LaSalle HS (McKees Rocks) S- Pretty slim right now at 6'0" and 175 pounds, but he's a high level athlete with the speed, athleticism, and hands to be an all-star college player. Great range with hands to match. Also a good hitter despite frame. Ed Reed centerfielder type that seems to be everywhere. Offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Michigan, Michigan State, Auburn, and North Carolina.
4. David Adams, Central Catholic HS (Pittsburgh) LB- The quintessential PA linebacker with smarts, toughness, and tenacity. Good athlete. Plays well against the run and the pass. Early offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Virginia Tech, Louisville, Nebraska, Virginia, and Virginia Tech.
5. Josh Lugg, North Allegheny HS (Wexford) OT- Already great size at 6'6" and 290 pounds, and he has the frame to get bigger. Great feet, tenacious, and strong. He has an extremely high ceiling. Early offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Notre Dame, UCLA, Virginia Tech, Michigan State, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
6. Donovan Jeter, Beaver Falls Area HS (Beaver Falls) DT- Already a large 6'4" and 260 pounds on a massive frame. Can easily get up to 300 pounds if he moves inside. May also have the potential to terrorize as a rush end. Excellent basketball player who would be a high major prospect if he was taller. Early offers from Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Michigan State, Nebraska, Tennessee, and Maryland, among others.
7. CJ Thorpe, Central Catholic HS (Pittsburgh) OG- As of now he's 6'4" at best which means he will have to move inside to guard, but at 310 pounds he's a massive brawler that has great feet to go with the size. Could be a devastating pulling guard. Offers include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Auburn, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Virginia, and Maryland.
8. Mark Webb, Archbishop Wood HS (Warminster) WR- In most other years he'd be a guaranteed top 5 prospect. Already good size at 6'2" and 195 pounds, and with that size he has the speed, athleticism, and hands to be one of the better wide receivers prospects in the east. Early offers so far include Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, North Carolina, and Rutgers.
9. Damion Barber, Harrisburg HS (Harrisburg) DE- Listed at 6'3" and 220 pounds but he looks thinner than that. Once he fills out he could be very good but he's lightning fast off the edge. Pittsburgh, Penn State, Virginia Tech, and Rutgers are among his early offers.
10. Carter Lynch, St. Joseph's Prep HS (Philadelphia) OT- A virtual unknown on the recruiting scene until this summer when he had some good showings. His 6'5" 315 pound size and strength are his best assets. He doesn't have great feet so he's pretty much stuck at right tackle but if you're looking for a mauling, tough, run blocking right tackle this is your guy.