1. Miles Sanders, Woodland Hills HS (Pittsburgh) RB- Athletically built at 5'11" and 205 pounds. Can add muscle without losing speed and that will help him with running between the tackles, though he's already not afraid of running between the tackles. Excellent speed, quickness, and vision. All around back that has very good hands, too. Committed to PENN STATE early, but he's been looking around. It's possible that he'll stay with Penn State but Pittsburgh is the most obvious choice should he flip. Other offers include Alabama, Auburn, Michigan, Michigan State, Florida State, Notre Dame, USC, and many more.
2. Michal Menet, Exeter Township HS (Reading) OT- Needs to add weight to 6'5" 270 pound frame, but he has the feet, strength, and technique to be a big time college player. Extremely high upside. Committed to PENN STATE over Pittsburgh, Alabama, Duke, Georgia, Florida State, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, South Carolina, Stanford, UCLA, and more.
3. Damar Hamlin, Central Catholic HS (Pittsburgh) CB- Thin, but nice length at 6'1" and 180 pounds. More athletic than blazing fast, but he does have good speed. Can play cornerback or safety at the next level, but his size at cornerback makes him a player that's high in demand. He committed to PITTSBURGH over Penn State, Notre Dame, Ohio State are the leaders, Michigan, Michigan State, Auburn, Clemson, Stanford, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Miami, Virginia Tech, and UCLA.
4. Naseir Upshur, Imhotep Institute Charter HS (Philadelphia) TE- Not big at 6'2" and 240 pounds, but he is athletic, strong, and equally good in the run or pass game. Excellent blocker. Committed to FLORIDA STATE over Pittsburgh, Penn State, Miami, Michigan, Alabama, Oregon, Florida State, Michigan State, USC, Ohio State, Florida, Auburn, and just about everybody else.
5. Karamo Dioubate, Prep Charter HS (Philadelphia) DE/DT- Nicknamed "The Reaper" for good reason. Tough and athletic at 6'4" 275 pounds, with a great burst. Has the athleticism and speed to play end and the toughness and size to play inside. Committed to TEMPLE over Penn State, Pittsburgh, Alabama, Auburn, Ohio State, Michigan State, Miami, Florida, Wisconsin, and Virginia Tech.
6. Khaleke Hudson, McKeesport Area HS (McKeesport) S- Athletic safety with great range. Maybe the hardest hitter in the state. Solidly built at 5'11" and 200 pounds. Has the ability to also be an excellent college running back but he was born to be a safety. Committed to MICHIGAN over Pittsburgh, Penn State, Michigan State, Nebraska, Wisconsin, North Carolina, UCLA, and Virginia Tech.
7. Kaezon Pugh, Aliquippa HS (Aliquippa) LB- Athletic, fast, and tough at 6'2" and 220 pounds. Built like a rock already. Could also be a college running back but he appears best suited for linebacker. Committed to PITTSBURGH over West Virginia, Auburn, Mississippi State, Miami, Nebraska, Arkansas, Missouri, Arizona, Maryland, and Virginia Tech.
8. Brandon McIlwain, Council Rock North HS (Newtown) QB- Doesn't possess ideal size at 6'0" and 200 pounds, but he has a solid, athletic build. Athletic runner with good speed. Better than average arm. Suspect accuracy until this summer when he performed very well. Committed to SOUTH CAROLINA over Penn State, West Virginia, Auburn, Florida, Clemson, Miami, Ohio State, Michigan State, UCLA, Virginia Tech, and many others, but now that Steve Spurrier is out at South Carolina, he may end up at somewhere like Penn State.
9. Connor McGovern, Lake-Lehman (Lehman) C- Stocky, tenacious 6'4 1/2" 295 pounder with good feet and technique. Considered by some as the best center prospect in the country. Chose PENN STATE over Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Stanford, Michigan State, Georgia Tech, Miami, and Duke.
10. Therran Coleman, Brashear HS (Pittsburgh) CB- Nice corner size at 6'1" and 180 pounds. Very good speed and athleticism. One of the more underrated prospects in the state, which is what often happens with City League kids. Committed to PITTSBURGH over West Virginia, Wisconsin, Arizona State and Virginia Tech.
11. Cary Angeline, Downingtown HS (Exeter) TE- At 6'7" he's obviously a great target. Basically a wide receiver in high school, and though he's up to 230 pounds he still has to gain a lot of weight to be an every down player. He's mostly just a pass receiver now so he will have to work a lot on in line blocking. Committed to SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA over Pittsburgh, Penn State, West Virginia, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Miami, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska, Virginia Tech, Oregon, UCLA, and Notre Dame, and many more.
12. Johncarlo Valentin, Imhotep Institute Charter HS (Philadelphia) OG- Enormous size at 6'4" and 340 pounds. Obviously he will need to get in better shape but he moves well at that size and is a load to move. His recruitment has taken many twists and turns so it's still very much in the air where he'll end up. Committed to OKLAHOMA over Pittsburgh, Michigan, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin, Auburn, and South Carolina.
13. Andrew Pryts, Hickory HS (Hermitage) S- Solidly built at 6'1" and 200 pounds. Good athleticism. Smart. Vicious hitter. Committed to STANFORD over Pittsburgh, Penn State, Alabama, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Stanford, Michigan, and Michigan State.
14. Rashad Wheeler, Central Catholic HS (Pittsburgh) DT- Excels on maybe the most talented team in the entire state. And at 6'3" and 280 pounds he has good size and athleticism. Has the frame to get bigger and stronger. Committed to PITTSBURGH over Penn State, West Virginia, Maryland, Boston College, Rutgers, and Virginia, among others.
15. Aaron Matthews, Clairton HS (Clairton) WR/S- Great length at 6'4" but needs to add a lot of weight to his 180 pound frame. Not a blazer, but because of his really long legs he gets from point A to point B faster than it looks. Great hands on offense, though he played quarterback this year and hasn't had a chance to do much from the wide receiver position. Not afraid to hit on defense. Committed to PITTSBURGH over Penn State, West Virginia, Maryland, Boston College, Temple, and Minnesota.